Tuesday, July 20, 2010

While I was gone part 1...

We went on our family vacation to North Carolina and had a wonderful time. When we left I was sick and I ended up getting Pink Eye 3 days into our vacation but still my heart was filled to the brim and we made beautiful memories. We visited family, went gem mining, went to the Indian reservation in Cherokee and spent lots of time fishing and swimming. I got to enjoy Richie's wonderful cooking. For those of you that don't know, my husband went to culinary school in Boston and he's amazing.We don't get to eat his cooking too much 'round here because he's so busy with his family business. Needless to say I gained a few pounds. I managed to take some really great pictures with my Kodak. My birthday is on Sunday and I'm really hoping I get the Cannon Rebel.









No comments:

Post a Comment