Thursday, July 1, 2010

Things we do in the summer...

Hello bloggers, sorry I've not written in a while but things have been busy. Here are a few activities we've been keeping ourselves busy with.

Ice skating. What better way to keep cool in the summer!


catching lizards



and lots of swimming.

I've also been busy baking and cooking. I made banana pudding from scratch which has since been devoured. I also made my famous Ceasar dressing. Last but not least my husband has been coming home to elaborate home-cooked meals.

Here is the recipe for the Ceasar dressing. This was given to me by our cousin Geri who is also a chef in Highlands, N.C.

1 can of anchovies
1 1/4 cup dijon mustard
1 1/4 cup lemon juice
8 cups mayonaise
2tbsp. black pepper
3/4 cup vinegar
1 cup garlic
4 handfuls of powder parmesan cheese

Mix and blend with a hand blender until creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment