Tuesday, July 20, 2010

While I was gone part 2...

While in Charlotte, N.C. we visited one of my favorite people in the world, my cousin Hillary and her beautiful family. Aside from Hillary being one of the most beautiful people I know, both inside and out, she has a beautiful family. I love her husaband Derrick dearly (he's such a great guy)and her children are exquisite. They are lovely and so sweet. She also has a BEAUTIFUL home. I photographed and am featuring it on my blog. The house is about 6000 sq.feet divided among three floors. I took pictures of the main floor minus the children's rooms. I may add that the house is completely decorated by Hillary with no help from an interior designer. Needless to say she has impeccable taste. The house and all its fixtures were designed and hand picked by her.





















Rooster and the girls. The eldest is Finley Grace, the middle is Saylor Rose and the baby is Harper Wren.

Hillary

Hillary and I in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment