Tuesday, January 17, 2012

We are doing it again...

About 7 years ago we renovated our entire house. Living through a renovation is torture! Anyone who has done it will agree. The dust, living out of boxes, etc. Well, we are doing it again! We are putting in new floors and painting the interior. Most of our furniture is out of the house and everything is off of the walls. This causes me great anxiety because I DO NOT like living this way, but I am also very excited for the finished product.
Possible paint colors. Of course, Richie doesn't like either. So back to the drawing board on paint.
These are our floors now. We have some damage tothem that I did not picture here. We also want to go lighter in color. You see everything on dark wood.
Empty, messy house.


I will reveal the finished product in a few weeks (hopefully). Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment