Saturday, September 18, 2010

Slumber party...

Last night my cutie patootie Brody Bear spent the night with us. It was so sweet having a 2 year old around again. Well, I am happy to report that Mr. Brody slept the whole night and did not wake up until 7:20 this morning (much to my brother's chagrin). Apparently the Bear wakes up a few times in the night at home. Of course he was sleeping in the bed with me. He took up the WHOLE, ENTIRE bed and I had a corner to myself. My husband and son abandoned me and went to sleep on the couch. Four of us on a queen size bed was not working. I also have to wear this boot to bed because apparently the pain I've had for a few months is Plantar Fascitis. So this boot keeps my foot flexed to stretch the Fascia and I don't wake up in nearly as much pain. But I digress... We had so much fun! Hope the Bear comes back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment